BILLIARD TABLES

BILLIARD TABLES

3/03/2013

POOL TABLE TRADE


$4 THOUSAND DOLLAR POOL TABLE FOR TRADE.


Hey Everyone, I have a really nice set of Billiard Lights that I am interested in selling or trading! Hi we are moving and have a Bryan Wood burning Furnace for trade. It was serviced 4 months ago and the bricks are all in great shape. We were called out to do an interesting job last week. A nice fellow from Costa Mesa, CA explained to us that he had a 7′ Brunswick pool table set up in his game room. I have an 8 foot pool table I am willing to trade. 1, Brunswick Pool table for trade Wanting to trade for rhino or fixed up golf cart. the pool table is in beautiful condition hardly used mostly for looks. I have been building moving refelting and servicing pool tables for 13 years now. I am willing to provide my services in exchange for trades. I would like to make a trade with this good condition (not excellent) 7 Feet Pool Table. Ashwood Pool Table Recover is a name synonymous throughout the leisure trade with reliability and quality workmanship.

POOL TABLE FOR TRADE.


Good Pool Table/air hockey table for sale. no scammers Text or Call 901-832-6963 Key words. Motivated to Trade or sell, instead of moving this Pocket Billiard Table. Want a pool table but cant afford one? I have the table, balls, cues, and even the bud light lamp to go above it. Automatic ball return. I have up for trade an excellent condition pool table. Club Fun Tabletop Executive Pool TableIncludes 15 numbered balls, 2 cue sticks, chalk, rack, and felt brush. Pool table Regular Sellers, Pool table Manufacturers, Pool table Exporters, Pool table Wholesalers, Pool table Distributors - Global B2B marketplace, portal. This posting has been flagged for removal. The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes. top has been recovered includes pool balls and 2 cues. 8 by 4 The base of the table is chipboard. I've owned it since 2005, one owner.


POOL TABLE FOR TRADE WHAT U GOT?.


I have a 9 foot pool table (snooker table) for sale or trade. It is is nice shape, has a very solid and true slate. Antique Pool Table, one piece slate, felt in perfect condition, $4500 value. I have an american shuffle board old bar pool table that has new felt. pool table - Here you will find listings of pool table with specifications, pool table suppliers, manufacturers, exporters, wholesalers and traders from India. This posting has been deleted by its author. The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes. 1, Beuatiful 8ft Pool Table/Trade I have a pool table with everything you need for your pool/game room. Very nice lightly played pool table and all accy's. Please be reasonable with the value of your trade. Would like to trade my 8 ft slate pool table for materials and labor to put laminate flooring down in my house.

URL: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org